When reporting an absence, always include your student's name, grade, teacher and, most importantly, the reason for the absence. If no reason is given, the school is required to contact you to determine the reason for absence. Please help us by providing this important information upon your initial contact with the school. Here are the ways you can contact us to report the absence/reason:
1. Call: 415-945-9046 (press 1). Speak clearly and please spell your student's name.
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID Symptom Screening: Cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, loss of smell or taste, fever >/= 100.4 degrees F, chills, body ache, fatigue, headache, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, diarrhea, nausea or vomitiing. Click this link for more information.
In order to be cleared to return to school this protocol must be followed:
- The student must get tested for Covid-19. Asymptomatic siblings of students may attend school regardless of vaccination status.
- The student must stay at home for 10 days from the time symptoms started and fever free >24 hours without fever reducing medication.
- The student can get an alternate diagnosis (migraine, strep throat, allergies, etc) from their healthcare provider.
If you or a household member tests positive for COVID, please inform us immediately using this email: email@example.com.
While your student is absent due to a confirmed Covid positive test, they will be eligible for live streaming. Live streaming invitations, via Zoom, will be sent by the teacher to the parents’ and student’s email.
Links from Marin Public Health can be found here: