LCMSD School Nurse / Health Liaisons
Health issues can also be discussed with the Community Health Liaisons on a daily basis at one of the school sites. Karen Bond, RN (415) 927-6965 for Neil Cummins or Evelyn Bignardi at (415) 945-9046 for Cove, or (415) 927-6978 Hall.
Selected pages from the comprehensive Marin County Office of Education online Health Manual. Most forms and other information on this site are also available in Spanish.
- Communicable diseases: chicken pox, head lice, etc.
- Scoliosis screening - Suspension of Mandate
In the past few years, there has been an increased public awareness of the possibility of outbreaks of newly defined diseases. Here are some fact-filled documents about:
- Avian Flu - Advice on flu prevention from the California Department of Education
- West Nile Virus - Information on detection and prevention of the disease in California
- Norovirus - Questions and Answers from the CDC - Click Here
- Federal Centers for Disease Control website for more information on these and other health issues