LCMSD School Nurse / Health LiaisonsDistrict Nurse: Jessica Harper RN/Credentialed School Nurse, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Health Services Coordinator, oversees health services at Cove School, Neil Cummins and Hall Middle School. To schedule an appointment or to discuss health issues with Nurse Jessica, please email her.Health issues can also be discussed with the Community Health Liaisons on a daily basis at one of the school sites. Karen Bond, RN (415) 927-6965 x1203 for Neil Cummins or Evelyn Bignardi at (415) 945-9046 x4202 for Cove, or (415) 927-6978 x2160 Hall.Health and Wellness ProgramsOther School Health Issues
Selected pages from the comprehensive Marin County Office of Education online Health Manual. Most forms and other information on this site are also available in Spanish.
- Communicable diseases: chicken pox, head lice, etc.
- Scoliosis screening - Suspension of Mandate
In the past few years, there has been an increased public awareness of the possibility of outbreaks of newly defined diseases. Here are some fact-filled documents about:
- Avian Flu - Advice on flu prevention from the California Department of Education
- West Nile Virus - Information on detection and prevention of the disease in California
- Norovirus - Questions and Answers from the CDC - Click Here
- Federal Centers for Disease Control website for more information on these and other health issues