PRIVATE SCHOOL APPLICATION PROCESS
Students who are applying to Private High Schools, please review the following steps that need to be taken for your applications. Remember to start early! This process needs to begin a minimum of 3 weeks before application materials are due.
- Bring recommendation forms to the front office.
- Front office will schedule a meeting with Ms. Britton, Mr. Saibel or Mr. Utic to discuss your recommendation.
- Give Transcript Release and Confidentiality form to the office to complete.
- Decide which teachers you will ask to write your recommendations. Ask the teacher in advance if he or she can write a recommendation for you. Give the teacher plenty of notice to complete the recommendation.
- Take SSAT and send scores to schools to which you are applying.
- Submit your application. Pay attention to all the due dates.