RESIDENCY AND STUDENT IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTATION
Two (2) proofs of residency - Copies will be retained in the student file.
One of the following:
- Current property tax statement
- Current mortgage payment statement with address indicated and dated no more than 6 weeks prior to appointment
- Closing documents if recent home purchase
- Deed of Trust
- A declaration of residency by a parent or legal guardian
- Current and dated rental/lease agreement with landlord name and phone number
- Please note that month-to-month rental/lease agreements that are older than one year or rental/lease agreements that expire within the school year and do not convert to month-to month will require a Landlord Verification of Tenancy Form included with a copy of the original rental/lease agreement.
One of the following:
- PG&E or Marin Municipal Water District bill dated no more than 6 weeks prior to registration appointment
- Valid California Driver’s License or California State ID showing family name and address matching residence document
- Paystub with name and address clearly indicated
- Voter registration information
- Correspondence from a government agency
Age Verification - Students must have proof of age documentation. Accepted documents include, a certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor.
- Immunization Documentation
Complete immunization record – Please obtain a record of immunizations to date from your student’s physician or previous school. By California State law, a child may not be admitted to school without proof of current immunizations. Here is a list of required immunizations.
- TB test. Required ONLY if your family is moving to Larkspur-Corte Madera School District from countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe, or the Pacific Islands. Written proof of a negative test result is required before the child can start school.