• Residency Documentation
    Two (2) proofs of residency -  Copies will be retained in the student file. 
    One of the following:
        • Current property tax statement
        • Current mortgage payment statement with address indicated and dated no more than 6 weeks prior to appointment
        • Closing documents if recent home purchase
        • Deed of Trust 
        • A declaration of residency by a parent or legal guardian
        • Current and dated rental/lease agreement with landlord name and phone number
          • Please note that month-to-month rental/lease agreements that are older than one year or rental/lease agreements that expire within the school year and do not convert to month-to month will require a Landlord Verification of Tenancy Form included with a copy of the original rental/lease agreement.
    One of the following:
        • PG&E or Marin Municipal Water District bill dated no more than 6 weeks prior to registration appointment
        • Valid California Driver’s License or California State ID showing family name and address matching residence document
        • Paystub with name and address clearly indicated
        • Voter registration information
        • Correspondence from a government agency


    • Student Identification
    Age Verification - Students must have proof of age documentation. Accepted documents include, a certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor.
    • Immunization Documentation
    Complete immunization record – Please obtain a record of immunizations to date from your student’s physician or previous school. By California State law, a child may not be admitted to school without proof of current immunizations. Here is a list of required immunizations.
        • TB test. Required ONLY if your family is moving to Larkspur-Corte Madera School District from countries in Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe, or the Pacific Islands. Written proof of a negative test result is required before the child can start school.