Please follow these steps to enroll your child in the Larkspur-Corte Madera School District:
Step 1: Check Attendance Boundaries
Check your home address against the LCMSD District Boundaries to ensure your address is within the district boundaries. If your address does not appear on this list, you are not in the LCMSD boundaries. Please note that district boundaries do not always coincide with municipal boundaries. Contact Kate Hooper (email@example.com, (415) 927-6960 ext 3200) if you have any questions.
Step 2: Prepare Documents
The online enrollment process will require that you upload a variety of documents and forms. We recommend preparing these documents and forms prior to beginning the online enrollment process.
- Proof of Residency
- You will need to provide two documents that verify your primary residence. The Proof of Residency Documentation web page identifies the requirements of these documents.
- Student Identification
- You will need to provide a document that confirms your child’s age and place of birth. The Student Identification Documentation web page identifies what documents satisfy this requirement.
- Immunization Information
- You will need to provide current immunization information. The Immunization Documentation web page provides important information. The District Nurse will review the uploaded immunization record to confirm compliance with state requirements and will be in contact with families regarding any missing immunizations.
- New Student Questionnaire
- Print and complete the New Student Questionnaire. You will need to upload it during the enrollment process.
- Parent Authorization for Release of Records (Incoming 1st - 8th grade students and K students who attended TK only)
- Download and complete the Parent Authorization for Release of Records form. You will need to upload it during the enrollment process.
- Preschool Questionnaire (Incoming kindergarten students only)
- Download the Preschool Day Care Provider Questionnaire and give it to your child’s preschool. Ask them to complete the form and send it to the LCMSD office.
Step 3: Complete the Aeries Online Enrollment Process
- Aeries is the program LCMSD uses to store student information and for online enrollment.
- Go to larkspurcortemadera.aeries.net/enrollment to begin the process.
- Click Enroll a New Student. You will need to do this for each student you are enrolling. The Login button is only used to review prior registration information.
- You will need to verify your email in order to continue through the process.
Step 4: Other Documents (Kindergarten Only)
- Prior to the first day of school, Health and Oral Health Forms need to be completed by your child’s physician and dentist and delivered to the school office.
Important Registration Information
- Please review Registration Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
- LCMSD will not be offering Transitional Kindergarten (TK) for the 2023-24 school year.
- Elementary School Placement
- Please note that while the Aeries Online Enrollment process will refer to School Assignment, parents can only request elementary school placement. Final assignment to an elementary school is done by the district office, and is based on multiple criteria. Selecting a school for enrollment does not guarantee placement in that school. You will be informed of your child’s school placement after the enrollment process is complete. For more information about the district criteria and communication timeline for school assignment, please see this FAQ.
Should you have any questions, please contact Katie Hooper (firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 927-6960 ext 3200).