When one home rests on two parcels, those parcels can be merged (becomes 1 parcel) or combined (remains 2 parcels). Once the parcels are merged or combined, use this form to request an abatement of the parcel tax assessment for the dead or non-useable parcel.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.
Last Modified on November 30, 2023